Selected Items[Remove All]

Available Items[Add All]

University at Albany, State University of New York

Do I have Work Study?

Work-Study is a federal financial aid program and you must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply. For more information please refer to UAlbany's Financial Aid website at  

To find out if you have a Federal Work-Study award, please check your financial aid package on MyUAlbany under teh Finances tab.